We are seeking a driven and innovative solutions architect to join our growing team and help generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and needs. In this role, you will work on a variety of projects and will play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses.
- Conduct an architectural system evaluation.
- Analyze technology environment.
- Define a collaboration framework.
- Analyze technical and business requirements.
- Define a procedure and process to ensure solution delivery.
- Create a solution prototype.
- Take part in the technology selection.
- Comply with strategic guidelines and architecture.
- Control the solution development.
- Collaborate with project management and IT development teams
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, software engineering, or related field
- 1+ years of work experience in a relevant role
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Experience with database management and proper systems security best practices
- Willingness to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous project management experience is preferred