We’re looking for an experienced Senior React Native Developer to join our fantastic development team for Lenna.ai. Our team is a fun group of highly creative, sharp, and innovative people working on a challenging suite of apps that push the boundaries as we blur the lines of creating, iterating and developing as a team. We’re looking for motivated individuals that love to take initiative and write great code that will impact lots of people in meaningful ways.
Job Description :
- Develop React Native Mobile Apps (Android/iOS).
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Able to devise/design/abstract or even architect UI/UX modular workflow.
- Work in a cross-functional team of designer, developer, and merchandiser team.
- Consistency improves maintainability and stability of e codebase.
- Motivated by learning current and new software technologies.
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms.
- CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment) tools are preferred.
Minimum Qualifications Skills :
- Strong knowledge ReactJS v16.0.0 and above.
- Knowledge of functional or object-oriented programming.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ, Visual Studio).
- Understanding of REST APIs / GraphQL, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Understanding of Redux and state management.
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At Least 2-5yrs of working experience in building mobile apps.
- Strong programming fundamentals and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Have a strong desire to learn and try out new ideas.