We are looking for an HR Officer who will recruit, support end to end of HR processes. You will be responsible for administrative and operational tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. As a start up company, we expect you to be highly flexible for any tasks, have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Maintain employee database and employee records (attendance, etc.) according to policy.
- Responsible to do monthly payroll process (tax, BPJS, etc) and another compensation & benefit (medical reimbursement, parking)
- Support the development and implementation of HR Information Systems
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process to effective onboarding plans
- Assist in performance management processes
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Plan and conduct employee engagement activities
- Ensure end to end HR process is working well.
- Bachelor Degree any field (preferably in Psychology)
- Having experience in HR generalist min 1 year
- Familiar with HRIS
- Technology savvy
- good verbal and communication skill